Workers’ Compensation Atlanta Attorney
Under workers’ compensation law, you do not need a workers’ compensation lawyer. However, a skilled workers’ compensation attorney knows the law and knows how to protect you and your rights. Getting the best legal representation is key to making sure you get everything you deserve from workers’ compensation.
If you have a very simple case, you don’t need a lawyer. However, if your case is complicated, a workers’ compensation Atlanta attorney is recommended. The problem is, workers’ compensation insurance company attorneys do their best to make sure your case will be complicated. If you have to file an appeal, it gets even more complicated.
Trying to handle your own case may result in you getting less than you deserve. At The Cochran Law Firm, we put you and your needs first. Our fees are paid by the worker’s compensation insurance company so you do not have to worry about the cost.
- Your employer says you were not injured on the job.
- The workers’ compensation insurance company denies benefits.
- You cannot get medical help.
- You are not getting paid when you are not working because of the injury.
- The workers’ comp insurance adjuster promised benefits that never arrived.
- An attorney for your employer or the insurance company wants you to give a deposition.
- You need to seek reparations from a third party.
- Someone on the other side is trying to take advantage of your lack of knowledge about workers’ compensation laws.
These are just a few of the reasons you need to have The Cochran Firm represent you in a workers’ compensation claim. If you are having any trouble at all with your claim, contact us immediately at (404) 222-9922.
Here is what you can expect:
- Free initial consultation.
- Personal attention to your claim.
- Complete and thorough explanations of every step in the process.
- Full and tenacious representation every step of the way.
- Understanding of the hardships that come with being injured on the job.
- Experience in Georgia workers’ comp from initial claims to court trials.
A workers’ compensation Atlanta attorney has at least 19 years of formal education. The Cochran Firm’s lawyers are Georgia Bar certified and attend regular continuing education courses. Our attorneys know they have to keep their skills honed and understand new laws and court decisions. Further, our lawyers have proven skills and know what it takes to protect you and get what you deserve.